Sounds From The Wilderness is a free-ranging thrill-ride through the wildest and most wonderful music emanating from the studios, stages and netherworlds of Wiltshire, Somerset and beyond...
Every month, Mick and Joe present a selection of music from, or connected to, our local area. Expect to hear everything from indie-pop, punk and rock'n'roll to hip-hop, techno and drum'n'bass, plus plenty of unclassifiable stuff where the real magic happens...
#84 Sounds From The Wilderness 19 March 2023
Spring, and a young radio presenters thoughts turn to the local music scene in all its verdant and tumescent splendour.
First broadcast on www.westwiltsradio.com on 19 March 2023 this show features the following tunes that have emerged blinking into the sunshine that is my playlist for the week…
01. Afro Celt Sound System – Whirl-y-Reel
02. Arms and Hearts – Kerouac on Minimum Wage
03. Funke and the Two Tone Baby – Shake it Up
04. Nothing Rhymes With Orange – Creatures
05. Nervendings – Toxic and Other Love Stories
06. Peter Sinfield and Brian Eno – Land of Colours pt6
07. Fly Yeti Fly – Start Listening
08. Hell Death Fury – Papa Johns Camero
09. Forgetting Curve – He’s Got the Devil in His Soul, Man
10. The Ullulators – Infinite Dub
11. Ozric Tentacles – “That One Wasn’t Called Anything”